TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Assistant Manager for Ticketing - SEA Department
Reports to Director of Ticketing, SEA Department.
- • Work with contractual parties to establish and manage the ticketing systems, web portal, administrative processes and patron access systems for required Venues.
- • Establish and implement ticketing processes and policies.
- • Coordinate and design training program on operating the ticketing systems.
- • Event and product configuration.
- • Oversee event & product configurations and event builds.
- • Database management.
- • Ensure high standards of guest service in the front of house are achieved by ticketing partners.
- • Facilitate event offers/discounting and sponsorship relationship programs.
- • Manage Corporate Packaging and co-ordination of corporate events.
- • Oversee Event Sales Tracking/Data Analysis and reporting.
- • Client Management – reporting, event delivery, relationship building and associated activities.
- • Work with contracted parties to deliver event marketing collateral.
- • Oversee Event/Ticketing website content and presentation.
- • Perform any other duties which may reasonably be requested from time to time.
- • Minimum Degree qualification in Marketing & International Business Development.
- • At least 3 to 5 years in event management and ticketing experience.
- • Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- • Excellent MS Office skills.
- • Excellent Adobe Illustrator.
- • Comprehensive understanding of all major sports.
- • Creative and resourceful.
- • Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- • Focused and ability to multi-task in a fast-paces environment.
- • Able to work well both independently and as a team.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to
- Human Resource Department
- TOTAL SPORTS ASIA
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org