TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
IT Executive cum Programmer - IT Department
- • Develop, create and maintain websites and applications.
- • Evaluate code to ensure that it meets the requirements and specifications.
- • Accomplishes software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases.
- • Perform system design, application development, testing, data conversion, migration, documentation and deployment.
- • Responsible for 1st level supporting of hardware and software including PC, laptop & others.
- • Responsible for customization and installation when required.
- • A team player with good communication skills, able to work under a tight schedule with minimal supervision.
- • Experience in ASP.NET technologies.
- • Experience in SQL Server.
- • Experience in Wordpress.
- • Experience in desktop hardware troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- • At least 2 years related IT working experience.
- • Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
How to Apply
Those interested are invited to submit a detailed resume via email only with a passport sized photo to: