TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Legal Executive - Legal Department
The following is a brief description of Legal Executive duties and responsibilites. The following is intended as a guided, and in no way outlines the full extent of Legal Executive roles and responsibilities
- • Provide practical advice and support to sales, finance, HR and operation teams within the company that take legal and business consideration into account.
- • Draft, negotiate and Vet a wide varieties of contracts atypical with the main business of the Company (partnership, media distribution agreement, marketing, fighters contract, Non-Disclosure Agreement etc.).
- • Providing legal advice on matters arising.
- • Liase with Company Secretary in connection with company secretarial matters.
- • Drive the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- • Reporting to the Head of Legal in attending to legal matters.
- • Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- • Candidate must have been called to the bar with no more than 2 years of working experience(s) in a Law firm in Malaysia.
- • Candidates should have experience in drafting, negotiating, vetting and maintaining a wide variety of commercial agreements typical to the sports marketing sector, such as marketing agreement, partnership agreement, NDAs, media distribution agreement, fighters agreement etc.
- • Candidate must have strength in planning, organization and management with a track record in handling multiple projects, agreements and initiatives.
- • Good command of English and strong interpersonal skills is crucial. Ability to review contracts in other languages is a plus.
- • Candidate should be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- • Candidate with prior experience in capital market works is preferred.
- • Candidates must have a passion for sports and have the drive to excel in his/her functions and duties.
How to Apply
Those interested are invited to submit a detailed resume via email only with a passport sized photo to: