TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Legal Executive - Legal Department
The following is a brief description of Legal Executive duties and responsibilites. The following is intended as a guided, and in no way outlines the full extent of Legal Executive roles and responsibilities
- • Draft, review, and conclude commercial and/or corporate agreements relating to the business of the Company and/or its affiliates such as partnership, licensing, commission, financing, telecommunication, confidentiality, tenancy, term sheets, etc.
- • Advise the business units on the rights and available options to dispute matters.
- • Offer solution or alternative to business units on commercial terms and mitigation of risks and/or liability to the Company and/or its affiliates.
- • Liaise with the external Company Secretary in connection with company secretarial matters and when required, prepare, review, and complete corporate secretarial documents such as minutes of meeting, resolutions, etc.
- • Manage and liaise with external counsels on the Company and/or its affiliates’ trademark and/or IP matters.
- • Act as the stakeholder for the filing of all executed agreements and/or documents.
- • Assist the Company on any other day-to-day matters as and when required.
- • Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- • At least 2 years of working experience(s) either in-house or in a legal firm.
- • Strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to read, write, and converse in other languages will be an added advantage.
- • Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- • High level of commitment, initiative, interpersonal skill, and a team player.
How to Apply
Those interested are invited to submit a detailed resume via email only with a passport sized photo to: