TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Media Sales Coordinator - Media Department
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Media Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the Media Team in TSA. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- • Coordinate and work closely TSA Media team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- • Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- • Provide post-sales support when requested.
- • Collect and compile broadcast reports and ensuring the Media Calendar is updated at all times.
- • Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness in the administration part.
- • Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- • MUST have a passion for sports and have willingness to learn the sports business.
- • Diploma or Degree holder in any field; with a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience preferred.
- • Previous working experience in media or content industry will be a strong added advantage.
- • Good computer skills (MS Office).
- • Proficiency in English, additional language skills will also be a plus.
- • Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • A team player with high level of dedication.
- • Female applicants are encouraged to apply for the Position.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to
- Human Resource Department
- TOTAL SPORTS ASIA
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: email@example.com