TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Sales & Key Account Executive
Work in one of Asia’s leading Sports Marketing Agencies, and grow your career in this fast growing industry!
If you have a passion for sports, for sales, and for helping to drive business through sports, then you are someone we would like to talk to.
- • Sales Action Planning with the team.
- • Ideas and suggestions to help bring in sales.
- • Developing a personal business development plan.
- • Work with the sales team to create sales proposals and deliver the presentations.
- • Help develop and deliver digital sales and marketing campaigns with the team.
- • Develop new leads.
- • Create a sales pipeline.
- • Organize sales visits and establish new business to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- • Present to potential clients, partners and sponsors.
- • Attend events and network with clients.
- • Close deals.
- • Gain repeat business with existing clients.
- • Work with clients to engage with them in action planning for projects.
- • Brainstorm and plan activities with clients closely linked to KPI’s.
- • Support sports activation with the client.
- • Manage admin functions with the client including scheduling, meetings and reports, linked to hitting KPI’s.
- • Managing multiple key clients for Malaysia and across the Regional.
- • Manage customer/client relationships in order to generate repeat and ongoing business.
- • Keeping a close monitor on the latest industry trends on sports marketing.
- • Manage our role with client projects to ensure our deliverables are met.
- • Passion for Sports.
- • Passion for Sales.
- • Caring, supportive and proactive approach to client servicing.
- • Possess a Degree in Marketing /Business /Sports Management.
- • 1 to 4 years’ experience in Sales & Business Development.
- • Good interpersonal, presentation, project management, problem-solving & communication skills.
- • Self-motivated, initiative, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- • Posses own transport and willing to travel.
- • An attractive salary, commission, and team benefits package is available.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to