TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Sales Manager - SEA Department
- • Identify companies who may have an interest for TSA’s services in Malaysia and globally.
- • Seek the proper contact at target companies and communicate TSA’s intentions.
- • Spend time on the phone calling companies to arrange for meetings.
- • Work with the sales team to create sales proposals (included but not limited to undertaking research on companies that the team will meet in order to include relevant information into a tailored presentation) and deliver the presentations face to face or via webinar.
- • Manage customer relationships in order to generate repeat and ongoing business.
- • Screen industry news (provided by TSA) to remain familiar with the latest trends in sports marketing and sponsorship.
- • Participate in TSA’s sales training program on a regular basis.
- • To support both Partnership & Malaysia Departments.
- • Minimum Degree qualification in any field.
- • At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience.
- • Excellent written and spoken English.
- • Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS PowerPoint).
- • Comprehensive understanding of all major sports.
- • Creative and resourceful.
- • Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- • Focused and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- • Able to work well both independently and as a team.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to
- Human Resource Department
- TOTAL SPORTS ASIA
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: email@example.com