TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
SATELLITE AND PRODUCTION (ASSISTANT MANAGER)
- • To assist the Head of Department in the daily production management of our key commercial program properties and initiate extensive long term planning.
- • Hands on role including the planning, budgeting and forecasting of all our international program distribution and outside broadcasts operations.
- • Manage a central bookings service and control all satellite transmissions between rights holders and broadcasters.
- • Manage the tape traffic between suppliers & buyers.
- • Manage a tape library and the dubbing of material for clients.
- • Provide timely and accurate communication, account procedures and reporting.
- • Co-ordinate with Finance and Legal departments to ensure all budgets are prepared accurately, invoices are paid on time, contracts are executed and reports submitted.
- • Establish and maintain strong relationships with our TV broadcast partners, distributors and suppliers.
- • Assist the Head and other members of the Department in any way possible needed to achieve their goals.
- • Hands on Production Management experience.
- • Substantial television experience in both technical and production management fields across a variety of program genres.
- • 2-3 years working experience, preferably in broadcast/media industry especially in a technical role.
- • TV Engineering, Electronics, Production or Financial and Business Administration degree.
- • Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of program production but particularly Outside Broadcast and Satellite Operations.
- • Strong interpersonal and English communication skills are a must.
- • A good knowledge and interest in sports and related business and knowledge of the international sporting world.
- • Flexibility to often work outside normal office hours.
- • Willingness to travel and work overseas.
- • Fluent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accountancy/budget software.
- • Multilingual in English, Asian and a European languages preferable.
- • Clean Driving License.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to:-
- Human Resource Department
- TOTAL SPORTS ASIA
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org