TSA (Total Sports Asia) is Asia’s global leader in sports content and branding solutions. We are the exclusive commercial partnership consultant to the KL Sports City, the new Sports & Entertainment Capital in Malaysia. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are keen to grow with us in the following position. This unique and exciting opportunity will not remain available for long so send in your applications right away!
Events Director - Sports & Entertainment Events
Location : Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for someone to Head the Commercial aspects of the project. Responsible for business development of new revenue streams relating to sponsorship, Corporate Hospitality and Naming rights of the new KL Sports City project in Malaysia. This responsibility pertains to finding companies/brands that are interested to utilize an association with a new sports/entertainment property and Venues to strengthen their ties to the marketplace and the region (SEA). In addition, the role would include development and booking of new content for the venue.
- • Departmental management for all elements of event delivery including operational, logistical requirements, scheduling, media/ PR plans and special functions.
- • Manage relationship with content owners (Rights holders, Sports Federations, Music Promoters, etc)
- • Recommend innovative and creative execution strategies.
- • Budgeting and financial elements of events.
- • Source, negotiate and manage third-party vendors and suppliers to delivery of services.
- • Partner with other departments such as TV, Sponsorship and Marketing / PR to ensure proper communication integration.
- • Develop key relationships with key government, sporting and industry associations.
- • At least 10 years of experience in events preferably in a sports or live entertainment environment. International / Regional business experience would be an added advantage.
- • Bachelor’s degree in sports management or a related field is preferred.
- • Strong communication, interpersonal skills and good organizational skills.
- • Must be articulate and fluent in English. Proficiency in Asian languages will be an added advantage.
- • Ability to develop and maintain good client relationships.
- • Multi-tasking, attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
- • Team-oriented as well as the ability to work independently.
- • Experience in indoor and outdoor Stadium events is a must.
- • Experience in Mass participant events is a plus.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may send a letter of application and current resume to
- Human Resource Department
- TOTAL SPORTS ASIA
- Level 20-1, CP Tower 11 Jalan 16/11,
- 46350 Petaling Jaya,
- Fax: +603-7660 9622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org